Thanks to my friend Pat, I now have a way to release my frustrations on some poor penguins. Amy, if you're reading the blog and still have some Opus Tendencies...might not wanna click on the link up there.
Hehehehe Try it. Click on the yeti to drop the penguin and then again to Ka POWEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment