26 February 2007

It's 1am, do you know where your ability to sleep is?

If it's with mine, would you kindly send it back to Montgomery? I am still awake at 1am, staring down another day of work and so much left to do to be ready to go on my trip Wednesday.

Hmmm, why the insomnia?

In 3 days I will meet someone in person that has become a very dear friend over the past five months.

In 4 days I will meet my new babygirl for the second time, only this time she'll be coming home with me!

In 6 days I will be back again with all my FTH friends, people who know me better than most and whom I love dearly.

Yeah, I'd say that's plenty. I still have to change the oil in the car, pack my suitcase, make sure I have all that the dogs need, and get the car packed and ready to roll Wednesday morning.

I may not sleep till Wednesday night.

3 comments:

K-Bear said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time on your trip, even if the preceding days aren't exactly fantabulous.

I love you. Have fun getting that pretty new family member of yours. =]

Elizabeth said...

hey - I miss reading you!

Nan said...

Just posted, was trying to earlier and it wouldn't go through! Darn Blogger!

Once again, into the breach...err, semester...

Trying the blog thing again are you? Pardon me if I don't stay awake until you leave it hanging...again... -Willow-Pickle Here we f...