17 May 2007

Here's a really big surprise...NOT

As taken from the inbox of my email just this morning...
This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: serawlaew@gatewayto.com
Reason: 5.3.0 serawlaew@gatewayto.com... 550


Please reply to Postmaster@charter.net if you feel this message to be in error.


--- Forwarded Message ---
---- Cora wrote:
> Do not ignorbeb me please,
> I found your email somewhere and now deacided to write you.
> I am coming to yoaur place in few weeks andb thought we
> can meet each other. Leat me know if you do not mind.
> I am a nice pretty girl. Don'at reply to this email.
> Emabil me direclty at qqcei@SpringMailSite.info

Date: [Thu, 17 May 2007 10:31:16 -0500]
From: Nancy A. Lassiter
To: Cora , qqcei@SpringMailSite.info

Subject: Re: Would like to chat with. you

Hi there, Cora!

Unfortunately I can't meet you until you learn how to spell, work on your
grammar, and stop emailing people that you don't know just to earn some money
off someone or try to plant a virus in someone else's computer.

Have a nice day.
--
Nancy A. Lassiter, BA, CI/CT
Montgomery, Alabama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Forecast for tomorrow; a few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom!"
-S. Griffin
Yeah, I know, I probably just opened my self up to a flood of either abuse or virus laden email. Thank God for my sardonic wit and Norton Anti-Virus.

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...