27 May 2024

Music Monday: Well, hiya, Lark. Long time no see...

So I'm working on a writing project with one of my (adopted) older brothers and it has stalled out for me, probably because of all that's on my agenda these days that isn't writing related. And when I can't hear from the character I'm writing, Lark, he tells me to just listen - put on some music she likes and listen. 

Those of you that are plotters rather than pantsers can just look away now.

This song is one of her favorites and speaks to a lot of the plot and her as a character that I can't talk about yet. But it works, every time. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Music Monday: Guess Who's Back...

 ...but not until October. Music Monday is on hiatus and will return on Monday, October 7th. See y'all when September ends. (Yeah, I know.)