22 July 2024

Music Monday: Too Sweet

In the third week of this July's Camp Nanowrimo, as is the case often, I find myself stalling out. This is the collab with my brother Tony, this is a story that we've been working on for over a year, and yet I can't seem to keep myself motivated. It's a new genre for me, at least with an eye to publication, and Tony and I have wildly different writing styles and voices. But I adore Lark and Vyx, the two characters I'm responsible for at the moment, and so when I run across music like today's offering that just pushes through all the noise in my head and lets me hear Lark clearly I hang on tight...even if this song sounds like Connor (Tony's responsibility) all day long. Enjoy (lyrics in the video).

No comments:

Music Monday: The Untold...Her

This song...y'all. If you're a Lindsey Sterling fan, then you probably already know this song. It's typically soaring and beauti...