21 July 2005

"Karaoke for the Deaf" video

Just because I can't seem to stop blogging today...

I was introduced to this vid by a colleague and good friend of mine, Katy. A few disclaimers...it is NOT real sign language, and anyone that gets upset over that fact or thinks that this is making fun of deaf people and/or interpreters should A. relax and B. don't click on the link. It is also on the PG-13 end of the spectrum, but is just one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'm sharing it with everyone I know...and everytime I watch it, just as I was told I would, I see something that I didn't notice before.

This is one of the members of the Hollow Men, a Monty Python-esque comedy troupe that I think are just brilliant. Watch and enjoy.

"...what your heart is...FOUR."

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...