31 July 2006

Counting Down...

In 19 days I will leave my precious hounds with my friends, then kiss my kitties on their furry noggins and beg them not to make craft projects out of my carpet and drapes.

In 19 days I leave Greenville to go to Austell, GA, to my sister and BIL's house.

In 21 days I will board a plane for London (overnight flight).

In 22 days I will land in London and board another plane for Edinburgh.

In 23 days I will fly back to London from Edinburgh and spend the next 6 days there.

In one month I will be spending my last day working for the SC Department of Mental Health.

In one month and two weeks, I will be starting my first day with the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation.

In the 30 seconds required to post this, I've realized that if I make it to September 18th alive, it will be a bloody miracle.

8 comments:

Kalyne said...

And if that "bloody miracle" doesn't happen, I'll hunt you down, spiritually or physically, and poke you with a stick.

So, HA!

Nancy E. Dunne said...

In fact, if I make it to tomorrow it will be some sort of miracle. I think I'm going to go to bed and start over...

Kalyne said...

Start over what?

eBeth said...

hey does that mean that you got the job!?!! Well done!!! Hope to see you while you're here in London. :)

Nancy E. Dunne said...

I did indeed and unless something comes up with work I'm heading back to Mo-Town on the 10th-12th to look at a house. :)

Start over meant that my day yesterday was so rotten I wanted to go back to bed and start again...

Kalyne said...

Ooohhh! I wanna come with you!

CAN I???? PWEASE?!

Kalyne said...

I love those pictures of Hunky and the bear. ^_^

Nancy E. Dunne said...

And Hunky loves his Blunde Bear, when Mommy remembers to pull it down off the shelf...

Music Monday: Sweet Lark...I mean, Melissa

Yeah, so today's song is speaking to my current #WIP but only in the eyes of the male MC I think. But at the same time, it is a call bac...