25 April 2008

The Creeping Donut Conundrum


Creeping Donut
Originally uploaded by Nancy Allen
I think it's a message from the stray cats in the neighborhood. This donut has been showing up in my yard, in my shrubbery, on my driveway, all over the place for the past couple of weeks. I kicked it out to the street several times and it keeps coming back. I always kick it out there on the day that the garbage truck comes to empty my bins. I thought the first time it was them, upset that it was not in the bin. But this week it disappeared until just this morning. I snapped that picture when I took the rubbish out just now.

Hey! Maybe there will be an episode of The Big Bang Theory named after my driveway!

Maybe I need to go back to bed...

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...