27 January 2009

For those keeping score...

Simon called Fulton County yesterday to check on the marriage license. After a most definite run around, he finally got someone that told him that we were being "put into the system this week" and the license would go out in the mail this week.

This week. Almost one full month after the wedding.

Once I get that back and get a certified copy of my birth certificate, I can send in the visa paperwork and then wait. Simon and I have a few things to get printed off and certified today like a copy of his passport and some bank statements to add to the stack of STUFF that has to be sent in to New York.

Simon leaves to go back to the UK tomorrow and I stay here and wait.

I'm not good at waiting. Stay tuned for further hysterics.

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...