12 April 2021

Music Monday: Tairn's Playlist

Not to be confused with Zoey's...this is the playlist for this month's Camp Nanowrimo, which will hopefully produce something ready for edits at the end and not just a third rewrite. I am really feeling Tairn this time, to the point that when certain songs come on I can almost see her. I won't tell you which songs at this point, and some of these may be familiar from previous Music Mondays. Here is the music that is fueling me this month. Enjoy.


I know that I usually post lyrics in an effort to be accessible and I can't, really, but here is the list in case you are inspired to go look up the songs for the lyrics  Thanks for enjoying music with me.

Fortunate Son - CCR
For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield 
Logical Song - Supertramp
Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane
Where Have all the Cowboys Gone - Paula Cole
Come to My Window - Melissa Etheridge
Least Complicated - Indigo Girls
Possession - Sarah McLachlan
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
What I Am - Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs
Just A Girl - No Doubt
Cannonball - The Breeders
Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson
Seether - Veruca Salt
Eye of the Storm - Watt White
Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
Pierre - Ryn Weaver
Kyrie - Mr. Mister
Welcome Home, Son - Radical Face
Sometimes I - Rising Appalachia
I Miss the Misery - Halestorm
The Thunder Rolls - State of Mine, No Resolve
Alive - Daughtry
People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson
Humans Being - Van Halen
Leave Her Wild - Tyler Rich
Can't Find My Way Home - Blind Faith
Highway Star, Belter Version - Cory Todd
From Now On - Zac Brown Band
Unsteady - X Ambassadors
Times Like These, BBC Radio 1 Stay Home Live Lounge - Live Lounge Allstars
Ashes the Rain and I - James Gang
Sky Blue and Black - Jackson Browne
Immortals - Fall Out Boy
Gimme Shelter (feat. Lzzy Hale) - Stone Sour, Lzzy Hale
Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
The Light - Disturbed
Could Have Been Me - The Struts
Arcade - Duncan Laurence
Traveling Song - Ryn Weaver
Take it Off Remix - Kesha
Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers Band
Someone to You - BANNERS
Blue Sky - Allman Brothers Band
Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
Our Lips are Sealed - The Go-Go's
We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
Head Over Heels - The Go-Go's

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...