31 January 2022

Music Monday: Y'all Means All

Okay, I love me some Miranda Lambert. I know, I don't usually ride around blaring country music or have anything other than DEEP DARK EMOTIONAL music in my writing playlists but there are some notable exceptions. Trisha Yearwood, for example, is a member of my sorority from uni. Dolly Parton...well, she is a treasure beyond measure. And women like Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert can get me up and - yikes - dancing.

I also love Queer Eye, not just because the guys are fab and so entertaining but also because their message is so important. Love is love and you have to start with yourself...or if you can't, allow others to show you why you are worth that love. So when Miranda Lambert did this song for the last episode of QE S6...y'all. Too much. Y'all means ALL. Enjoy.

No lyrics this week because THE WORDS ARE ON THE SCREEN THE WHOLE TIME.  Y'all. ❤

No comments:

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...