10 February 2022

Upcoming Book Signing: Atlanta Steampunk Exposition 2022

Hey, y'all in the Atlanta/Dunwoody area, come out and see me starting tomorrow evening at the Atlanta Steampunk Expo!! I will be signing copies of Strid and would love to meet you. Here's a link to a teaser chapter and more information on the book: Strid First Chapter

     

Already have a copy? Bring it! As long as it has paper to sign, I will be happy to autograph it for you. 😀 You can bring your ebook copies too, I'm always happy to see my books out in the wild in whatever format.

To borrow from my writerly friend, Jessica Nettles, I will be cosplaying as an author trying to sell her books. 😀

See you this weekend!

 

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...