31 March 2022

It's Nano Time...Again...

The eyes have it...
So...This isn't so much a Music Monday, but it's more like a Throwback Thursday...? Yet another Nano month starts tomorrow, and, unlike other Nanos, in the past I'm keeping the details of this WIP close to the chest this time. 

What I can tell you is that it is a departure from what I normally write but not from what I like to read, and I'm really trying to stretch a bit into a genre that terrifies me. 

That's all I can say, well, except that if you know me this shouldn't be a surprise. Like really know me. Like in person. Like well enough to know that is not my real eye color in that photo, but it might be a clue.

Intrigued? Stick around. This is gonna be a dark April... Here's a link to my Camp Nano Playlist if you'd like to follow along and see if you can guess where I'm headed this month. The Music Monday posts might be a clue as well... 



No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...