14 March 2022

Music Monday: Florence is King, Long Live the King!

I've just discovered this song -  how perfect it is for some upcoming inspiration...it's a new track from Florence + the Machine and, like everything else from them, is like someone opened up my heart and soul and sang about what they found. The part near the end where they all silently scream...just good, good stuff.

And I was never as good as I always thought I was

But I knew how to dress it up

I was never satisfied, it never let me go

Just dragged me by my hair and back on with the show

(no lyrics this time, the video is CAPTIONED and not icky automatic captions)


No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...