04 March 2023

From a storm watch to a typhoon warning: March 2023 Newsletter

 


Well, we've moved from a watch to a warning...

In a recent Music Monday post, I mentioned the last verse of "Hoist the Colors" by Hans Zimmer for Pirates of the Caribbean:

The bell has been raised
From it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We call to all
Pay heed the squall
And turn your sail toward home!

Storm, the highly anticipated sequel to Rift, is due out this May. Even as I type that I can hardly believe it - this seems to have come on so fast, not unlike bad weather here in this part of the US. So, sound the sirens!  PAY HEED THE SQUALL! Em and company return to Arcstone and the fated Maelstrom Instance with a bit of help from a pirate...

In the meantime, check out this exclusive excerpt from Storm. The password, of course, is Valentin.

Watch this space for pre-order information!

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...