24 April 2023

Music Monday: How Very Dare You (Warning: NSFW)

Once again, I'm diving into Tiktok for the song of the week, and like the one I posted last time, this one does not disappoint. Have you got some rage left over after you've had Paris Paloma's labor on repeat for a week? I got you, fam. While not safe for...work? Male ears? Dinner parties and other such fanciness... This song is on repeat in my head and has resurrected my connection with my MC in this month's Camp Nano, just in time to get in those last 10k words to the finish line.

What?

Anyway, enjoy...or rage. Your choice. I would also suggest checking out Chinchilla's other music because there are some amazing moments in their back catalog.

No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...