07 August 2026

Newsletter, August 2026

Hey, y'all!


Lots has happened since I last wrote...LOTS. Some of it is on the personal side, and let's just say that we are on a good path as far as that's concerned.

Coming soon, our new boy Stanley (shown here with me at the Georgia Renaissance Festival last spring) will be three... this month! Not a day goes by that I don't wish our big girls Bryn and Ciaragh were still here to show him the ropes, but he has healed the holes that they left in my heart...if not the ones in the yard.

As far as the Nancy E. Dunne side, there's loads to tell there too.

  • I'm getting back on track with events and shows to meet more and more of you and get signed copies of my book babies in your hands. The events I have left this year are the Upstate Renaissance Festival, 18-20 September in Spartanburg, SC; Multiverse Con, 16-18 October in Peachtree City, GA; and SC Comicon Junior, 25 October in Greenville, SC.
  • There's also a new way to get your hands on signed copies of my novels! Click on the button down there to access The Bookshop, where you can order signed copies and pre-order physical copies of upcoming stories. (If digital copies are your thing, you can get those as usual in my Amazon book listings here.)

Finally, the new edition in the Orana's Legacy novellas is coming in October: The Druid's Nature. 

The Druid's Nature Pre-Order

THERE'S STILL ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.

Elys has never questioned her devotion to Kildir, her sworn deity. When he gives her a mission to complete without a lot of explanation, she takes it...even though it leads to another separation from Hack and tests all of the parts of her nature, those things that make her who she is. Will she be able to complete this mission in time to save the gnome she loves? Can she live up to the mantle of Guardian of the Wilds?

This novella fits into the Orana Chronicles timeline after the events of Red, The Temple, and Hero. Click on the link below for more information and to pre-order your copy!

Visit the Bookshop

I hope your August is fantastic, and I will see you back here in September.


No comments:

Newsletter, August 2026

Hey, y'all! Lots has happened since I last wrote...LOTS. Some of it is on the personal side, and let's just say that we are on a goo...