01 August 2005

Need a Laugh?

I love Robin Williams. That man is a creative genius, and constantly amazes me with the steady stream of SILLY that he puts out. The link up there is to the write up and video clip of his appearance on "Inside the Actor's Studio" on Bravo. Any time I am in a funk and need to laugh, I find Robin Williams in anything he's done and instantly I feel better. It doesn't matter if it's the Genie in Aladdin or The Fisher King...Good Morning Vietnam to the darkly wonderful Death to Smoochie...an old episode of Mork and Mindy even...and I laugh, and I feel better, and fall in love with Robin Williams all over again.

No comments:

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...