19 October 2005

For those of you following my housing saga...

This will NOT be the porch on which I will greet you to welcome you to my new home...

 Posted by Picasa

we will not have tea in this front room while gazing at the neighborhood outside through the wavy old glass in the windows...

 Posted by Picasa

and I'm remarkably okay with that. I do have a migraine today, but other than that, I'm okay with the fact that this house wasn't meant to be mine. I guess there is a reason somewhere, and it will be clear to me why someday, but it just wasn't the right house for me. Nevermind the built in china cabinets and perfect little mudroom on the back.

Back to the house hunt.

5 comments:

Kalyne said...

NEW HOUSE?

Nancy E. Dunne said...

LOL you are quick, Kalyne. Go back and read it now that I've edited the post... ;)

Kalyne said...

I'm bored, what can I say?

So you're still on the house hunt. Does this mean that's yours, I'm so confused.

Kalyne said...

Never mind. NOT your house, I feel stupid.

Nancy E. Dunne said...

Don't, I could have been more clear in my post. I will not be living in that house, cute and perfect though it may have been.

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...