07 April 2006

My current desktop wallpaper


Whaaaaa?
Originally uploaded by NanLassiter.

I decided today to lug the dogbeds out onto the patio to let the dogs soak up some rays while I vacuumed the bedroom. The covers had to be washed anyway, I explained to them as they looked at me like I was insane, so why not plop them down on the pollen infested patio for a bit while it's sunny out? Finally they succumbed to the lure of cushy beds in the warmth and what you see here is Profile's I'm Drunk On Sunshine look.

They stayed out there about five minutes or so before whining to come in where there's air conditioning...

1 comment:

Kalyne said...

AWWWWWW.

Music Monday: Of Living Masterpieces

I will admit to being low-key obsessed and potentially hyper fixated on the latest album from an artist I'd never really heard of before...