06 April 2006

Yummy Yummy Frosty Paws

There is a fantastic product for dogs that will keep them busy for as long as it takes them to devour it...Frosty Paws. Now in Peanut Butter Flavor! What makes it entertaining for the humans, however, is how needle-nosed greyhounds will contort and grin and do whatever they can to get every last bit of "ice cream" out of the little container...that disturbingly enough looks like the containers we got in school with the tongue depressor for a spoon, remember? Anyway, you can check out the fun here...and notice how my Monkey-Man, Mr. DONTSTEALMYFOOD, Hunk takes his far across the yard...

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...