06 February 2023

Music Monday: It's me...hi.

 Yeah, I know, I'm always late for everything. Maybe I'm the problem...it's me?

Sorry. Seriously though, I periodically stumble across songs by Taylor Swift that I can feel in my soul, and this is one of them. It also speaks to some of the characters in my books who haven't been exactly anti-heroes but come very close. Gin will wreck her own life, again and again, to make sure everyone else is all right - definitely the problem. Tairn doesn't need anyone else...until she does. She will stare directly at Orana's sun but never into the mirror.

Also, y'all...the lyrics are AMAZING, even though they sometimes aren't as musical as some might prefer. Anyone that can use narcissistic altruism in a pop song gets my vote. The video has captions, so no lyrics this week.


No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...