22 February 2023

Of Steam and Punks and Free Smells: February 2023 Newsletter

[If you're wondering what on earth The Lettuce is doing, this is the newsletter that goes out to folks on my mailing list about once a month, maybe more. It's going to become a regular thing around here, as I learn how to be a real author that does real marketing.]

First of all, the Atlanta Steampunk Expo was amazing. I clearly had the best smelling signing table ever, as I was next to The Dragon's Hoard soaps. My two and a half cosplays went well, which was amazing - considering I'm an old dog learning a new trick. The Lucy Boyd needs more work, but Steampunk Kaylee was a hit.

The goggles kept the hat from popping off the top of my giant head.

Now then, I'm taking this crazy on the road again in March, this time to a signing event at one of my very favorite places in SC - 742 North in Rock Hill. I've been invited to the Springtime Blooms event on March 4th. These folks are really great, and I always come away with renewed purpose as an author and loads of new author friends! Come see me! Event information from 742 North's Facebook page:

Springtime Blooms, 742 North Anderson Road, Rock Hill, SC.

As always, if you want signed copies of my books and can't make it to one of the events, contact me and let's talk about how I can make that happen. If you have a copy of one of my books, I'd love it if you'd leave me a review - that's the best way for others to find my books and for me to know how my writing is being received! 

Cheers, y'all!



No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...