04 May 2023

Home again, home again... May 2023 Newsletter

At this point, it's like going back home. 😏

I've been accepted as an author guest again at ConCarolinas, 2-4 June, and I'm so excited! I'm already working on my Kaylee Cosplay, with maybe a Vala Mal Doran thrown in for good measure...I'm a sucker for anything that lets me wear coveralls.



The big news about ConCarolinas this year is that it will coincide with the launch of Storm, the second in the World of Arcstone series. I will have a spot in Author's Alley, and I will definitely have copies of Storm with me so watch this space for more info on how to get yourself a signed copy if you come to the event.

From the blurb...

YOU'RE ONLY AS REAL AS YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE.

Madelyne Laurent is Em, an elven warrior in the massively multiplayer online game, Arcstone. She’s made it safely back to the real world, but what does that even mean now that her father decided to stay in the game world? And who is Alex, really - is he Lex or someone altogether different and more sinister? Em’s objective is clear until she again looks up into the Tyreanan Sky and treads the boards of the docks by that massive typhoon. Old longings resurface and this time it is up to more than just Em to figure out what is real...and more importantly, who?

As always, if you want signed copies of my books and can't make it to one of the events, contact me and let's talk about how I can make that happen. If you have a copy of one of my books, I'd love it if you'd leave me a review - that's the best way for others to find my books and for me to know how my writing is being received!

Cheers, y'all!


No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...