08 May 2023

Music Monday: ESC 2023 is HERE!

It's Eurovision Week! Oh, to be in Liverpool this week...but here's the next best thing. All the entries are in one video! Standouts for me are Austria's Who the hell is Edgar? about two writers that are apparently possessed by the spirit of Edgar Allen Poe, France's Évidemment, which I posted previously, Tattoo by former ESC winner Loreena for Sweden, and Norway's Queen of the Kings

Keep an eye out for the absolutely MAD My Sister's Crown from Czechia and--in true ESC fashion, Cha Cha Cha from Finland. And finally, Blood and Glitter by Germany...pure ESC insanity and I am HERE FOR IT.

No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...