03 July 2023

Music Monday: Tattooed Camp Nano?

I know it's July. I understand that Camp Nano started two days ago. I am aware that I'm editing this month and I'm already behind. But I'm still living in May, for a variety of reasons--one of which is Eurovision. When there's a lot of awful in your everyday, Eurovision is a blast of happy, over-saturated, European musical goodness. This was the winner this year, Loreen from Sweden, and she won the year that hubs and I watched the finals on my tiny tablet screen in a HOT hotel in Maisons-Laffitte just outside of Paris on our belated honeymoon. (That sentence was almost as long as the days felt in that hotel that did not believe summer had started and wouldn't turn on the AC.)

So you enjoy Loreen in the comfort of your air conditioned whereveryouare, and I will go back to my virtual tent at Camp to get back to writing...at least until the bell rings for teatime and then singing on the virtual porch, that is. 

No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...