17 July 2023

Music Monday: This Weekend, I Cosplayed my Hero

This past weekend was my first trip to ConGregate, and it will not be my last. What a great group of people, good panel discussions, and just an all around good time. Many, many thanks to the Con staff for that weekend away from the chaos that is my life right now. They have a tradition that everyone wears Hawaiian shirts on Friday, both in memory of a specific member of their con family but also for those lost in Sci-Fi/Fantasy fandoms over the past year. So quite accidentally I ended up cosplaying one of my personal heroes, my friend and adopted sibling, Robby Richardson. 


All I needed was a turkey on my head and some Elvis glasses, right? For Music Monday, please enjoy this Jimmy Buffett tune that always makes me think of good times and friends from the "Baby Rich" era of my life. I miss you, Baloo. Thanks for the inspiration.

No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...