21 September 2023

Music Monday on Thursday: How do you want to do this?

So, I've recently (like a year ago, but still) been able to fullfill a childhood goal and have started playing D&D with a group of my friends. I didn't think it would be too hard - I did play MMORPGs for more than a decade (still do, shoutouts to Everquest and WoW) and am currently working my way (slowly) through Balders Gate 3. 

I was wrong. So wrong. BDG3 helps, as it is part of the D&D universe. But you know what helps the most? The wonderful folks in my campaign. All but one of them are seasoned players, and they have taken my noob-ness in stride. Today's song is from my other newish obsession, Critical Role. It's like sitting down at my table! Friends (who are all voice actors, but still) gathering around a table to play D&D and I get to watch and learn! This is the opening theme from Campaign 3 and while I'm still watching 1, this is good stuff. 

Also, turn on the captions for the words, and you can see who is singing each line. Join the adventure, chose your actions...you can certainly try. 😈

No comments:

May 2024 Newsletter

It's gonna be...May. I really couldn't help myself with that...as I write this, it's the end of April, so I'm not wrong. Mov...