22 December 2005

There's No Four Day Weekend for Crazy

(thanks to Charles for the title of the post...)

I am in a state of complete denial that Christmas is this weekend. With everything that has happened over the past month, I'm not even sure where I am half the time, let alone how many shopping days left there are or what Christmas movie will be on TV tonight. Is it really December 22nd?

I am thankful that my power is on. I am thankful that I have heat. I am thankful that all six of my critters are still with me this Christmas.

And yet through all that thankfulness I am reminded that I still only have 2.5 shopping days till Christmas and so far I've bought ONE gift. One. I think you know where I'll be once I leave work today.

1 comment:

Kalyne said...

I wonder where you'll be.... ;)

Music Monday: Road Trips, Camp Friends, and Philosophy Of Loss

[From a post on the Book of Faces] I want to tell you about my good friend Brina. She was able to get some tickets to see the Indigo Girls l...