24 December 2005

Merry Christmas


My Christmas Tree
Originally uploaded by NanLassiter.
So I'm not really a Scrooge after all...thanks to my sister and brother in law for coming up here yesterday and reminding me what Christmas is about.

Oh, and to my sister, for keeping my pseudo ADD in check while we shopped in MOBBED stores...thanks Sooz. She even helped with my tree, and the Nuclear Powered Angel you see in the picture.

I hope everyone is warm and happy and with loved ones this weekend.

3 comments:

Kalyne said...

When did you put your tree up? We've had ours up since the first week of December.

Nancy E. Dunne said...

We bought it and put it up yesterday. I wasn't planning on getting one as I don't feel particularly Christmas-y, but when my sister showed up with homemade gingerbread it helped a bit. :)

Kalyne said...

We need to make cookies when I'm at your house.

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...