04 December 2005

It isn't stalling if you're drinking coffee...

(At least that's what I'm telling myself this morning.) Today I have decided I will paint the kitchen and move more small stuff to the house. It occurred to me that the appliances might very well be coming to the house soon, and once the stove and fridge are in the kitchen there won't be much space left to paint...and I want the kitchen to be clean, not just hidden by large appliances.

I got out my Christmas decorations to take to the house today and found a box of knicky-knacky stuff that apparently used to be out in the house somewhere. To my utter joy, the box also contained my Legos...I LOVE LEGOS. I have a bunch of Star Wars ones and some King Arthur types and I'm going to put them out somewhere in my new house. An end to lego repression is in sight, let the little plastic people rejoice!

Okay, I don't love them that much, but I did collect them for quite some time, and when Scott was still being the doting husband he would give them to me for birthdays and Christmases.

I'll try to remember to take the camera with me today so that I can show the difference a coat of paint has made to the two bedrooms.

Coffee seems to be gone...so I'm outta here.

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...