I have another shipment of yummy raw-fed goodness that is supposed to arrive on my doorstep today. The cost of this food is really worth it, I think, when you consider that I don't have to purchase a grinder, I don't have to handle icky bits in order to give my dogs some variety in their diet, and they LOVE it!
More pictures of the feasting as soon as the food is thawed and ready for their highnesses to consume...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment