13 January 2006

While I'm talking about TV shows

Anyone who has ever been a preacher's child or is a preacher/minister/priest/whatever in today's churches should watch The Book of Daniel on Friday nights on NBC. I mean it. Sit down, open your mind, and watch the show. It isn't sacreligious or blasphemous, at least not in my way of thinking. It's like real life hit Seventh Heaven, which I always thought was a little too...um... nice?

Watch it. Then decide what you think. And no, my opinion is not soley based on the fact that one of my FAVORITE actors of ALL TIME, Adian Quinn, is the lead actor...not soley anyway.

No comments:

Music Monday: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

No, I'm not going to quote the Scottish play. But I am going to recommend a singer that I'd never heard before tonight, as I was wat...