I found out tonight that Willow Gilmer, the beautiful greyhound in this picture, went to the bridge this evening. Willow was a courageous and unique soul...may she be welcomed at the Bridge and continue to watch over her family who were so blessed to have her in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Monday: Geronimo...with some context
We are less than a month out from the newest Orana story greeting the world, and this song made me think of the protagonist, Elys. If you ha...
-
"Do not love the world." How disturbing is THAT? I know what they are getting at, being the good preacher's daughter that I am...
-
Y'all, I am scared of guns. I will admit that right here and now. Scared Stupid Of Guns. Before you ask, I have fired two guns in my lif...
-
Holy moly. I was raised in a very quiet household. I can remember a college boyfriend commenting that he was nervous in my parents' ho...
1 comment:
Yep, the "Rainbow Bridge" is where animal people believe their pet companions go to wait until we humans cross over to join them.
Post a Comment